Girls of Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls of Fire is an organization for women who enjoy firearms and shooting sports, whether it be for the purpose of hunting, entertainment or personal protection. We are dedicated to the education, support and empowerment of women. We are staunchly Pro2A!

Keywords

Latest topics

» Update on Girls of Fire
Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:53 pm by Jim_Fleming

» Where'd the postman hide today??
Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm by Kimber

» 100 Days of Giveaways Contest Winners!
Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 pm by princesslambeth

» This photo of my G22
Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 pm by ReLoad

» Hello from MsOakley
Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm by princesslambeth

» Giveaway Day 13!
Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:35 am by Twsledge

» Crossfire Arms, LLC
Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 pm by Crossfire Arms

» We have our first snow of the season
Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:18 pm by "JJ"

» Checking in from Indiana
Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:52 am by marishka1510

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Similar topics

Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In

Stormcrow
      Stormcrow
      N00B
      N00B

Empowerment : 0

Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In Empty Authorities Search For Suspect After Wagoner County Break-In

Post by Stormcrow Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:45 pm

WAGONER COUNTY, Oklahoma - Wagoner County Sheriff's Deputies are searching for a man who broke into Broken Arrow home with three girls inside home alone.
      It happened around 2 p.m. in the area of 4100 South 209 East Avenue.

Deputies say they were watching TV when they heard him bust in through the back door. They took off out the front and called 911.

The girls were able to tell deputies a few things about the suspect: he is described as 45 to 55 years old with short white hair and a gray and white beard.

He was driving a "beat up" red truck, possibly an S-10, with a black stripe or molding and loud exhaust.

Witnesses told invetigators the man was in his truck in the area from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thurday.
      I have a bit of personal insight into this story, which is why I am posting this.

The father of the teen girl stated "Had I been home, this would've been the last door he kicked in."

Now, the property isn't remote, however there is a large field behind the home, not to mention a hundred places to shoot within ten minutes, and shooting ranges in every direction that takes about one cup of coffee to get to (drinking time that is).

Had the daughter been educated, practiced, and experienced, the fathers statement would have been true, home or not.

It is stories such as this, that makes me feel that the mission of Girls Of Fire is so important for women, and anyone that believes they have the right to defend themselves.

Had this been your child placed in this situation, how would it have unfolded?