Girls of Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls of Fire is an organization for women who enjoy firearms and shooting sports, whether it be for the purpose of hunting, entertainment or personal protection. We are dedicated to the education, support and empowerment of women. We are staunchly Pro2A!

Keywords

Latest topics

» Update on Girls of Fire
Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:53 pm by Jim_Fleming

» Where'd the postman hide today??
Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm by Kimber

» 100 Days of Giveaways Contest Winners!
Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 pm by princesslambeth

» This photo of my G22
Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 pm by ReLoad

» Hello from MsOakley
Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm by princesslambeth

» Giveaway Day 13!
Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:35 am by Twsledge

» Crossfire Arms, LLC
Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 pm by Crossfire Arms

» We have our first snow of the season
Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:18 pm by "JJ"

» Checking in from Indiana
Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:52 am by marishka1510

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Similar topics

3 posters

Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women

OffHandGear
    OffHandGear
    N00B
    N00B

Empowerment : 0

Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women Empty Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women

Post by OffHandGear Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:14 pm

I recently purchased a SigSauer P238 with the intent to be able to easily conceal carry it - I had looked at, and had been interested in the Flashbang Bra Holster for quite some time, but never found any reviews from smaller busted women like myself.  So after much debating and little info, I dove in and placed my order.  I wrote the following to try and provide a little insight for the smaller busted ladies like myself and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions of your own - I would be happy to share my experience!

FlashBang Bra Holster
    Sig P238
    Victoria Secret “Incredible” pushup Bra

ME: 5’6.5” – 113lbs – Bra Size 32A

July 11, 2013
    Found installing the FlashBang Holster very simple and right away very comfortable.  I followed the instructions included and am using the standard suede strap that came with it.  I have seen pics of people tilting their gun in more of a vertical direction/tilt and see where that could defiantly cause some problems with fit and availability of the gun.

One thing is that it does push the cups of my bra out creating a bit of a uni-boob look with my tank top (small sacrifice to be able to carry).  Tank Top is a basic everyday tank that is girl cut but not too snug fitting. For the most part if I can pull the Flashbang off in this then the rest of my wardrobe should be fine.

Here in AZ it is over 100 degrees today, I am inside at my desk most of the day but find the clamshell a bit warm against skin, not as bad as I had thought it would be however.  Sitting all day I do not have the grip or butt of the gun bothering me or cutting into me at all like I have had with some appendix carry holsters. I have found myself tugging at my tank top a bit throughout the day to make sure it isn’t too snug around the grip of the gun and showing a gun print, but after over 8 hours of the holster on it is still sitting in place and comfortable.

-----------------------------------
    Aug 31, 2013  
             To add as an update - over 5 weeks later I am still using the FlashBang Bra Holster most days.  I have found with 110+ temps here in AZ that if I am outdoors for long periods of time the clamshell gets very hot and sweaty so on days I am going to be outdoors for long periods of time I am not wearing it.

I have not found it to be creating any wear on my bras or any problems as of yet and have worn it with much of my summer wardrobe without a problem.  I did notice one day while wearing a lower cut v-neck tee, when I would bend over you could see the top of the holster." />
    THE GIRL OF FIRE
    THE GIRL OF FIRE
    Admin

Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women Empty Re: Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women

Post by THE GIRL OF FIRE Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Thanks Sandi! We got a lot of questions from women regarding the FlashBang Holsters. It's always great to hear what the women who have actually used them have to say. No one wants to add another holster to that drawer of "well it looked good in the store" holsters. I don't think that would be an issue with the FlashBang. Most of the reviews that I have read have been a lot like yours...stating that the FlashBang is definitely a workable concealed carry solution.
    Fondis Firearms
    Fondis Firearms
    N00B
    N00B

Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women Empty Re: Flashbang Bra Holster - Small Women

Post by Fondis Firearms Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:22 pm

Thanks for the review Sandi,
    I bought a FlashBang holster for my Ruger LCP, but so far the only thing I ever use it for is demonstration in my women's only pistol classes... Somehow I just haven't gotten the nerve to use it, plus I usually wear my shirts tucked in, which would make access to the holster more difficult. You have given my new hope that maybe I should try it. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 am