Girls of Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls of Fire is an organization for women who enjoy firearms and shooting sports, whether it be for the purpose of hunting, entertainment or personal protection. We are dedicated to the education, support and empowerment of women. We are staunchly Pro2A!

Keywords

Latest topics

» Update on Girls of Fire
some thoughts to go along with other posts plus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:53 pm by Jim_Fleming

» Where'd the postman hide today??
some thoughts to go along with other posts plus I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm by Kimber

» 100 Days of Giveaways Contest Winners!
some thoughts to go along with other posts plus I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 pm by princesslambeth

» This photo of my G22
some thoughts to go along with other posts plus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 pm by ReLoad

» Hello from MsOakley
some thoughts to go along with other posts plus I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm by princesslambeth

» Giveaway Day 13!
some thoughts to go along with other posts plus I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:35 am by Twsledge

» Crossfire Arms, LLC
some thoughts to go along with other posts plus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 pm by Crossfire Arms

» We have our first snow of the season
some thoughts to go along with other posts plus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:18 pm by "JJ"

» Checking in from Indiana
some thoughts to go along with other posts plus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:52 am by marishka1510

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

some thoughts to go along with other posts plus

Raven Firearms Training
    N00B
    N00B

Empowerment : 0

some thoughts to go along with other posts plus Empty some thoughts to go along with other posts plus

Post by Raven Firearms Training Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:37 pm

I think the tabs are not necessarily too small, but the writing on them is hard to read. If done in white or some other bright color, they may stand out better.

The background is a bit distracting but mostly because it makes it hard to read some of the things as you scroll down. If you could "dim" the background some by taking its translucency down to 60 or so % that might help.

The black background does limit the color of text you can effectively use, so maybe use a brighter text color or just change the black to a darkish grey.

All minor stuff in a very cool site!

I like the latest topics section as it provides info at a glance
    and thanks for the warning on the ads...
    Also like the ability to view posts the way you have it (since last log in, your own posts and those that are unanswered) very good idea!

I think this is great and am looking forward to some useful interaction!
    Winchester
    Winchester
    N00B
    N00B

Empowerment : 0

some thoughts to go along with other posts plus Empty Re: some thoughts to go along with other posts plus

Post by Winchester Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Thanks for the feedback Smile

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:58 am