Girls of Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls of Fire is an organization for women who enjoy firearms and shooting sports, whether it be for the purpose of hunting, entertainment or personal protection. We are dedicated to the education, support and empowerment of women. We are staunchly Pro2A!

Keywords

Latest topics

» Update on Girls of Fire
Fondis Firearms, LLC I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:53 pm by Jim_Fleming

» Where'd the postman hide today??
Fondis Firearms, LLC I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm by Kimber

» 100 Days of Giveaways Contest Winners!
Fondis Firearms, LLC I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 pm by princesslambeth

» This photo of my G22
Fondis Firearms, LLC I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 pm by ReLoad

» Hello from MsOakley
Fondis Firearms, LLC I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm by princesslambeth

» Giveaway Day 13!
Fondis Firearms, LLC I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:35 am by Twsledge

» Crossfire Arms, LLC
Fondis Firearms, LLC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 pm by Crossfire Arms

» We have our first snow of the season
Fondis Firearms, LLC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:18 pm by "JJ"

» Checking in from Indiana
Fondis Firearms, LLC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:52 am by marishka1510

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Similar topics

2 posters

Fondis Firearms, LLC

Fondis Firearms
      Fondis Firearms
      N00B
      N00B

Empowerment : 0

Fondis Firearms, LLC Empty Fondis Firearms, LLC

Post by Fondis Firearms Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Lisa D. Cohen and I am the Chief Cook & Bottle Washer at Fondis Firearms, LLC.  This is a very small home-based business in Fondis, CO where I do Firearms Safety Training and FFL Services.  I am a one-woman show with occasional support from my husband, but he has his own full-time job.

You may notice that my business name is "Fondis", and that is where we are located, however our mailing address is Elbert because back in 1950 something somebody murdered the Postmaster/General Storekeeper and the official town of Fondis has not existed since that time. Evil or Very Mad 

The one thing that sets my business apart from other instructors in our area is that instead of conducting regular group classes, I prefer to teach private classes where I bring the class to the student.  I much prefer very small groups, or even one-on-one instruction.  The student (as well as the instructor) always get more from the class this way, and I can tailor it to the exact needs of the individuals.

I also offer a full range of FFL services, so whether someone is wanting to purchase a firearm through me, or just transfer it from an out-of-state dealer, I can help them with that.

Just let me know what you need or want, and I will do everything I can to make it happen for you. santa
      GlockinGirl
      GlockinGirl
      N00B
      N00B

Empowerment : 0

Fondis Firearms, LLC Empty Re: Fondis Firearms, LLC

Post by GlockinGirl Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Welcome Fondis Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:59 pm