Girls of Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls of Fire is an organization for women who enjoy firearms and shooting sports, whether it be for the purpose of hunting, entertainment or personal protection. We are dedicated to the education, support and empowerment of women. We are staunchly Pro2A!

Keywords

Latest topics

» Update on Girls of Fire
Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:53 pm by Jim_Fleming

» Where'd the postman hide today??
Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm by Kimber

» 100 Days of Giveaways Contest Winners!
Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 pm by princesslambeth

» This photo of my G22
Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 pm by ReLoad

» Hello from MsOakley
Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 pm by princesslambeth

» Giveaway Day 13!
Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:35 am by Twsledge

» Crossfire Arms, LLC
Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 pm by Crossfire Arms

» We have our first snow of the season
Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:18 pm by "JJ"

» Checking in from Indiana
Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:52 am by marishka1510

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker

THE GIRL OF FIRE
    THE GIRL OF FIRE
    Admin

Empowerment : 0

Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker Empty Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker

Post by THE GIRL OF FIRE Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:50 am

Show your Girls of Fire pride with one of our 10x3 Vinyl UV coated Stickers. These stickers look great on a bumper but don't let your imagination stop you there! Would also look great on Gun or Ammo cases, Coolers, or any other hard surfaced item where you want to show off to the world that you are a Girl of Fire! They make great gifts for that Girl of Fire in your life too!

For $5.00 you get a GREAT sticker AND your purchase will help to Empower a Woman. $1.00 from the sale of each sticker will go directly to the Girls of Fire Empowerment Program. (forum members will be awarded 1 Empowerment point for each sticker purchased)

Get yours today!

Girls of Fire - Packing More Than Attitude     Not Just For Bumpers! Sticker Resize13

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 pm